Wednesday, July 7, 2010

China Town


3/7 is my 1st weekend in Incheon.
I went Seoul for B-Boy festival.
After the B-boy festival in Seoul, William come and stay at Incheon.
and we decide to go China Town on the next day.
Early the morning, we meet each other and start our journey.
China Town in Incheon is the only China Town in South KOREA.

The 1st thing we reach there is find the restaurant..
finally we decide to eat this....
짜장면
Beside 짜장면, we still order 만두 (dumpling)
and 탕수육(sweet & sour pork)

only 2 people and we need to finish all...
so many...and i am so full after that~~

After lunch, we walk around China Town
I like this stairs...so nice..
and this panda too...is 3D...
I love Panda...here have 1 more
My Thai friend told me my name "lim hui " mean panda in thai language...
no wonder i love panda...*keke*
there have 1 park near there..
stairs to the park..surrounded with cute doll that draw by others..
is so cuteeeeee..

the park is nice, and it have 9 beautiful scene at night..
It is waste because both of us cant stay there until night..
we need to go back early.
After that we go buy the famous food here
so many people in front of that shop.
i not sure the name of the food, i feel like 烧包..
it is so nice and delicious..i wish to eat again..



After that, william go back to Daejeon
and me go back to my dormitory.
I enjoy this trip...:)

1 comment:

qifanG said...

wau~i like the food so much~
miss u yoR,sun