Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Internship

Today is my 4th day for internship
i found that working is so tired
tired than studying~
now i have 1 idea in my mind
maybe after finish my degree
i wan continue study~~*laughing*

Say about my internship place
United Nation Asian Pacific Training Centre for Information and Communication Technology for Development--UN-APCICT
wow..very long name~~
this institute state at Incheon, South Korea.
my working hours from 9am-6pm
when i reach my dormitory is already 6.30pm
so tired~~~

and my dormitory now is dormitory of Incheon University
4 people in 1 room~~luckily have 2 small room inside
that mean 2 people in 1 room
but the room is small~~

and the design of the bed is so funny~~

the sad thing is the air-con in my room is not working!!
luckily today is working already~~
if not every night i need to sleep with mosquito *keke*
I miss Daejeon room~~more big and clean~~
the important is.... privacy~~i miss it~~:P

hope i really can enjoy internship here
hope can learn a lot of things
if not i will regret......

2 comments:

Ken said...

Happy internship :-)
You'll soon found that, studying is FAR better than working.. At least this is how I feel right now.. Haha...
Anyway, take care and 'have fun' :-p

HuiSun said...

i found that too~~
wahaha~~~
i will enjoy it~~
i think u enjoy a lot too~~hehe
miss ya~~