Friday, July 23, 2010

Han Bok Experience

At korea almost 5 months..
this is my 1st post about korean traditional clothes--HanBok(한복)
This event is organized by my internship organization.
We are given the chance to know more about korea's history, culture and....
First, we watched video about korea..
taught by them the way to bow in front of parents..
here they demo to us..the little boy so shy...
and the little girl is pretty and cute...


Here is my turn to practice

After that, we given the chance to try Hanbok
IS ME!!!


I like this!!!
actually this is my second time try hanbok..
1st time i really look ajumma with hanbok..*don't like*
this is my 1st time...yeeee....my face...:(

forget it..at least i love it now..:)
Here our picture with HANBOK
is fun..like model keep captured by others..:P

Beside that, we have korean traditional snacks from them....
this korean snacks only served for king last time..
now i eat that..:)
various type of snacks and delicious...*thumbs up*


This same with chinese snacks....

From this event, i know there are many places i havent travel.T_T
i wan to travel all of theM!!!!!!

Stay turned for more...gonna introduce more about KOREA!!!
대한민국!!

1 comment: