Sunday, March 28, 2010

Ice Skating



Date : 21-3-2010
Time : 3pm
Place : NAMSUN Leports Park & Fitness Club

NAMSUN Leports Park & Fitness Club
A big place for us...
here all Asean, Zimbabwe, China and Korea student gathering....
there are people from 11 country to have ice skating together!!!

here just part of us..still have friend still work hard on ice skating =P

This is my second time for ice skating
my 1st time at Sunway Pyramid, Kuala Lumpur
I was so scare and afraid....fall down..
and easily give up that time....
At here, so many people play together
try my best to skate...
n fall down for n times...
so pain.....
but it is worth...=)

i have a cute buddy with me all the time..
my sweet buddy...

have a wonderful day with you =)

all Korean girls except me..
they are so pretty and cute =)

Haidang--Vietnamese and his buddy,
me and my sweet buddy~~

Rest awhile and take picture~~

my friend from Cambodia--SeangOu~~

No comments: